Chicago Signs and NinjaPaper.com are independently owned and operated, high quality, wide format print companies located in the West Loop of Chicago. We have a focus on both a niche internet print market as well as more traditional print model for business applications and signage.
We are currently looking for a bright team player with graphic and print industry experience that can be a bit of a Jack of all trades” in production and installation.
Some responsibilities will/can include:
* Preparing digital files for print production
* Assisting clients through consultation and proof process
* Updating clients on production schedule
* Post-print production including material cutting and placement on substrates
* Installing prints at job sites
* Screen print production
To be considered for this roll, please have the following qualifications:
* Experience with wide format printing including:
* Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator as well as Adobe Photoshop
* Experience with RIP software for wide format print a plus
* Production experience with wide format print
* Experience with attaching prints to substrates
*Graphic installations experience a plus but will train right candidate
* Experience with screen printing a plus, but we will train right candidate.
If you looking to become a part of a growing organization and want a role where your contributions matter each and every day, please apply with Salary history/requirements.
This position will start out as part-time, but we have been growing at a pretty good pace so the goal would be full-time employment.
Pay will commence with experience but starting will be between $15-$18 an hour, with potential for advances and bonuses